1. Delivering content: A click-though on a banner advertisement leads through to a destination site that provides more information.
2. Shaping attitude: An advertisement that is consistent with a company brand can help build brand awareness.
3. Soliciting response: An advertisement may be intended to identify as a start for two-way communication and encourage a user to type in an email address.
4. Encouraging retention: The advertisement may be placed as a reminder about the company and its service.
adidas Hong Kong created an online campaign in order to enhance her brand awareness and personalize its “Impossible is Nothing” theme among sports lovers.
1. adidas creates banner ads on MSN homepage, the ads is used to drive traffic to the branded web site blog on Windows Live Spaces (http://adidasiin.spaces.live.com/). The blog updated the detailed theme campaign information.
2. adidas invites users to share their own stories on the blog. The most favorite story will bring the prize for the user.
3. adidas official web site (http://www.adidas.com/hk/homepage.asp) shows the strengthen positive brand attributes among users. The users can register as adidas members to get the update news by email.
Post by Ellen
Student no: 08849038S